Blood botifarra with raisins and pine nuts
We make our blood botifarra from an original recipe reformulated by Josep, the fifth generation of Casa Noguera:
- We will use the belly, jaws and fresh pig’s blood, all mixed with salt, pepper and aromatic spices.
- We will add a selection of sultanas and Spanish pine nuts.
- We stuff it into natural pig’s tripe and tie it by hand with a cotton string.
- When stuffed, we place the blood botifarra in a cauldron full of stock which we cook at 90º.
- The result is an excellent blood botifarra sausage without any pork rind, this prevents it from having a rubber texture, we only add the pork.
It can be eaten in sandwiches or grilled and is ideal to make a stew along with the white botifarra.
Due to its high iron content it is ideal for sportsmen and students.
Packaging and delivery
Product available in trays with a protected atmosphere. Casa Noguera serves this product packed in a tray that guarantees the conservation, flavour and maximum quality to the point of sale.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.