Egg botifarra with black chanterelle mushrooms
We make our egg botifarra with black chanterelle mushrooms in the following way:
- We use pork belly and jaws, add a dozen free-range eggs per kilogram of meat and add salt, pepper and its secret spices.
- We add delicious previously cooked black chanterelle mushrooms.
- We mix it all and we leave it to blend slowly, without hurries, with care and ensuring the resulting paste is well compacted.
- We stuff it into natural pig’s tripe and tie it by hand with a cotton string.
- When the sausage is formed, we place it in a cauldron full of stock, we will cook it at a high temperature to melt the fat as much as possible and achieve defatting and lightening the botifarra.
The result is an excellent egg botifarra with black chanterelle mushrooms which thanks to its mild flavour makes it ideal for the youngest members of the family.
It is excellent for sandwiches or grilled.
Packaging and delivery
Product available in trays with a protected atmosphere. Casa Noguera serves this product packed in a tray that guarantees the conservation, flavour and maximum quality to the point of sale.
Product available in individual pack or with 5 pieces vacuum-packed individually to ensure the conservation, flavour and quality.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.