Mortadella with pistachios
We make our mortadella with pistachios following the original recipe of grandfather Juan Ramón:
- We only use the pig’s cheeks and jaws for the paste and the bacon without rind to make the dices.
We chop them and pass them through the cutter to thin the paste.
- The paste passes from the cutter to the sleeve and there we will finish mixing all the ingredients.
- When mixed, it is placed to set for 24h in the refrigerator.
- We paste again to add the pistachios that confer it a note of colour and aroma.
- We stuff into the artificial tripe of 180 mm and place it in the over, for its long cooking.
- First we dry parboil it at 50ºC.
- We continue with the smoking with natural wood shavings.
- And to finish, a steam cooking for more than 5 hours.
The result is such a fine paste that it almost melts in the mouth.
You can enjoy it in sandwiches or as an appetiser.
Packaging and delivery
Product available in ½ vacuum pieces of 2.5 Kg and packets of 100gr cut and vacuum-packed to ensure its conservation, flavour and quality.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.