White botifarra de perol
We make our white botifarra de perol following Josep’s recipe, the fourth generation of the family:
- We use bacon, trimmings and pork jaws, as well as cheeks, snout and other tasty meats of this great animal.
- We carry out the first cooking of these meats.
- We chop it all and mix it with the spices to achieve for the paste to be well blended.
- We stuff it into natural pig’s tripe and tie it by hand with a cotton string.
- When the sausage is formed, we place it in a cauldron full of stock, we will cook it at a high temperature to melt the fat as much as possible and achieve defatting and lightening the botifarra.
It can be eaten in sandwiches or hot grilled. Due to its recipe, it is tastier than the normal white botifarra, you will notice the pepper and the crunchy meats
Packaging and delivery
Product available in trays with a protected atmosphere. Casa Noguera serves this product packed in a tray that guarantees the conservation, flavour and maximum quality to the point of sale.
Product available in individual pack or with 5 pieces vacuum-packed individually to ensure the conservation, flavour and quality.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.