White botifarra with ham
We prepare our white botifarra with ham (La “Serranita”) following the original recipe from great-great-grandfather Esteban, slightly reformulated following a suggestion from uncle Luis:
- We use pork belly and jaws, we add reserva cured ham as a topping.
- We mince all the meat and the ham cut small, we mix it with salt, pepper and its secret spices.
- We mix it all and we leave it to blend slowly, without hurries, with care and ensuring the resulting paste is well compacted.
- We stuff it into natural pig’s tripe and tie it by hand with a cotton string.
- When the sausage is formed, we place it in a cauldron full of stock, we will cook it at a high temperature to melt the fat as much as possible and achieve defatting and lightening the botifarra.
It is excellent for sandwiches and as an aperitif.
Packaging and delivery
Product available in trays with a protected atmosphere. Casa Noguera serves this product packed in a tray that guarantees the conservation, flavour and maximum quality to the point of sale.
Product available in individual pack or with 5 pieces vacuum-packed individually to ensure the conservation, flavour and quality.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.