White Bull with walnuts and truffle
We make our White Bull following the original recipe of grandfather Juan Ramón:
- We use belly, trimmings and pig’s jaws, but also snout, tongue, etc. We use the best and tastiest parts of the pig!
- We prepare the pig’s snout, belly and tongue with a previous maceration to then cook it and mix it with the rest of the meats.
- We add California walnuts and black truffle.
- We chop all the meat into small dices and add salt, pepper and spices.
- We mix it all and leave it to blend slowly, without hurries, with care and ensuring the resulting paste is well compacted.
- We stuff it into the natural tripe named the pig’s blind tripe and we tie it at then end with a handmade knot.
- When stuffed, we insert the bulls in the cauldron with water at 80ºC for more than 3 hours, so it is well cooked.
The combination of all the ingredients and the passion with which we prepare it, make it the most valuable Bull in the market.
The result is an excellent Bull with walnuts and truffle that can be eaten in sandwiches or is ideal as an appetiser.
Packaging and delivery
Product available in vacuum piece of 1.5 kg and packets of 100gr cut and vacuum-packed to ensure its conservation, flavour and quality.
We deliver this product to points of sale and catering businesses in Barcelona and the vicinity in 24h. For other locations, contact us and we will provide more specific information.
Request more information about this product
If you love good delicatessen products and you want this Casa Noguera product, you will find it in the best delis. Give us your details and we will tell you which is the nearest to you.
If you are a delicatessen dealer or a restaurant owner and you want to offer your customers cured meats with the traditional flavour again, offer them the best quality, contact us! We will attend you personally and provide information about our products.